Cheesecakes are quite healthier than the traditional cakes because they are flour-less and easy to modify into a low-carb version. This makes cheesecakes an easy catch if you are on a low-carb diet. Cheesecakes are very easy to prepare and you can customise its flavours according to your preference. Here is a simple and quick no-bake cheesecake recipe you can try:
RECIPE FOR NO-BAKE LOW-CARB CHEESECAKE:
Things you need-
For the crust:
- 1 cup almond flour (blanched or not blanched, it’s up to you) Almond flour recipe here >>
- 1/3 cup melted butter (or as per needed to set the crust)
- 2 tablespoons stevia powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the cheesecake filling:
- 250 grams room-temperature soft cream cheese
- 50 ml fresh cream/heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons stevia powder (or more if needed)
- 1 ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- Few drops vanilla essence
For the crust, add almond flour and melted butter in a bowl. Add in stevia powder and vanilla extract and mix everything well. Add the crust mixture in serving containers until a thick layer is achieved and press it down to set. Refrigerate until cream cheese filling is made.
For cream cheese filling, add soft room-temperature cream cheese in a bowl and add in stevia powder, vanilla essence, fresh cream and lemon juice. Whip until well combined and fluffy. Now, add this mixture on top of the almond-flour crust and let it set in the refrigerator for about 2-3 hours.
Have it straight or add whipped cream or berry sauce on top if you like!
Tips: You can add in peanut butter for a peanut butter flavour or nutella/chocolate powder for chocolate flavour. Customise it according to your taste preferences. If you aren’t really looking out for a low-carb recipe, you can use sugar as a sweetener and any cookie base for the recipe.