Bright and glowing skin is a sign that you are healthy inside out but external factors like pollution, oily skin, clogged pores, sun tan etc. and internal factors like unhealthy intestine can make your skin look dull. Skin can turn darker due to excessive sun exposure or lack of skin care; if you are struggling with such a skin issue you need not go for expensive skin brightening treatments just yet! Try the below skin brightening remedy instead:
Apple cider vinegar- Apple cider vinegar balances skin pH and keeps skin clean, clear and flawless.
Aspirin- Aspirin has great skin brightening and anti-tan properties that makes skin bright and glowing.
RECIPE FOR NATURAL SKIN BRIGHTENER:
Things you need-
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons organic and unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- Aspirin powder (crush 3-4 uncoated aspirins)
- In a bowl, add aspirin and apple cider vinegar.
- Add in 1 cup of water and mix well.
- Fill the solution in a tiny bottle and store in the fridge for about 1 week.
- Use it sparingly on the skin; take few drops on your palms and pat it on your skin. Use it once every day before bedtime.