Applying mayonnaise on hair/using as a hair mask is a well-known remedy to achieve softer and nourished hair. Cream when used with mayonnaise adds on to its benefits and makes the mask a great one for dry, damaged or frizzy hair. Also if you have clouded hair, this mask can do wonders.
Mayonnaise- Mayonnaise contains goodness of eggs and vinegar that have great hair softening properties. It helps soften hair, improve its texture, reduce frizz and add a healthy shine. Mayonnaise also has damage-reversing properties.
Fresh cream- Fresh cream softens hair and maintains its shape. This makes the mask great for all hair types especially curly hair.
** Since the mask softens hair and makes it silky, there is less hair breakage and hair fall! This eventually helps make hair thicker and longer.
RECIPE FOR THE HAIR MASK:
Things you need-
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh cream
**50-50 ratio of the ingredients
- In a bowl, add mayonnaise. Make sure you are using the one with eggs. Break down lumps if any with a spoon.
- Add in fresh cream and mix it well.
- Apply the mask on the hair length. You do not have to saturate your hair like usual hair masks; simply apply it like you do with a leave-in-cream. Tie a bun and let it work for 1 hour.
- Wash your hair using a good quality shampoo.
- Use this mask whenever you feel your hair softening treatment.