Lip plumping treatments are getting popular and they certainly aren’t affordable for everyone. There are a lot of temporary lip plumping devices like the one you suck on for that instant plumping effect before using a lipstick but that can bruise your lips too and cause permanent scars around the lips. Here is a recipe for easy lip plumping treatment that you can use for that temporary yet long lasting fuller-lip:
Cayenne pepper- Cayenne pepper irritates the skin and increases blood circulation, this leads to plumping of lips. The result is instant and lasts for few hours.
Vitamin E oil- Vitamin E oil nourishes lips and prevents drying. It also works as a preservative and solvent/base both in the recipe.
Peppermint oil- Peppermint oil juice like cayenne has lip properties due to increase in blood circulation. It also has a cooling effect on the lips.
RECIPE FOR LIP TREATMENT FOR INSTANT LIP PLUMPING:
Things you need-
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon vitamin E oil
- 1 drops peppermint essential oil
- In a bowl, add cayenne pepper powder.
- Add in vitamin E oil and peppermint essential oil.
- Give the mixture a quick stir and apply it on your lips.
- Massage it for a second or two and let it sit for 3-4 minutes.
- Wipe it off and you are done!
- Do not use this on already inflamed or sore lips.
- Always patch test before using.
- Never use essential oil directly on the skin without diluting.
- If you are pregnant or lactating or having any skin issues, consult your doctor before including essential oils in your skin care and hair care routine.
- Always use organic ingredients for best results.