Lemon tea is a well-known weight loss tea but did you know that lemon peels too are a potent weight loss and fat burning ingredient? Weight loss isn’t quick but is a gradual process and it comes with eating healthy and weight-loss stimulating foods along with moderate exercise. Adding this lemon peel tea to your morning routine can considerably speed up weight loss and fat burning.
BENEFITS OF CONSUMING LEMON PEEL TEA:
- Lemon peel tea is great for eliminating gas and prevent bloating and fluid retention. This also prevents the bulginess in tummy and makes you appear lean.
- This tea favours alkaline levels in the body.
- Lemon peel tea is a great fat burner and it also stimulates metabolism that helps you reduce body fat percentage gradually and hence help you lose weight.
- Lemon peel tea also is anti-inflammatory and keeps respiratory infections at bay.
RECIPE FOR LEMON PEEL TEA:
Things you need-
- 1 tablespoon lemon peels
- 1 cup water
- Few drops lemon juice
- A sweetener of your choice (I used stevia)
- In a saucepan, add water and lemon peels and put it on low flame.
- Let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the flame and add in lemon juice.
- Add in few drops of stevia or any other sweetener you like and consume on an empty stomach every morning.
- If you are pregnant or lactating, consult your doctor before adding this tea to your morning routine.
- Also, since you are using the peels, make sure the lemons you use are fresh and organic.