Eyebrow gels and serums are getting quite popular due to its hair nourishing and hair growth properties. There are a lot of brands that offer eyebrow gels but they are definitely expensive and contain artificial and toxic ingredients too. You can make your own lavender eyebrow gel instead, that too just 3 ingredients!
BENEFITS OF LAVENDER EYEBROW GEL:
- Nourishes the brows and prevents fall outs.
- Stimulates healthy growth making brows denser gradually.
- Contains no toxic and synthetic ingredients.
- Makes hair follicles stronger.
- Sets your eyebrows perfectly
READ MORE – HOMEMADE ROLL-ON EYELASH GROWTH SERUM
Things you need-
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/2 teaspoon gelatin powder
- 6 drops lavender essential oil
- An empty and dry mascara tube
In a bowl, add warm water and gelatin. Stir until the gelatin is well dissolved.
Add in essential oil and mix. Pour the mixture in a mascara tube using a dropper and insert the mascara wand to close.
Let the tube remain still for about 5 minutes to set the gel. Use it on the brows to set the eyebrows and keep them in place.
READ MORE – GINGER HAIR MASK FOR HAIR GROWTH
**Caution: Always patch test before using. Never use essential oils directly on the skin, always use them diluted.