Its the strawberry season and the most loved month by those who follow a keto diet. If you are on a keto diet, its time you get hold of strawberries or any berries you like and make this amazing keto strawberry/berry shake! Its full of fat, low in carb and tastes delicious! Also great as a breakfast shake.
RECIPE FOR KETO STRAWBERRY SHAKE:
Things you need-
- 1 cup almond milk/coconut milk (you can also use a blend of almond milk and coconut milk or any other keto milk you like)
- 1/2 cup whipping cream/coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon MCT oil/coconut oil
- Few drops vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped strawberries/frozen strawberries
- Stevia as per taste
In a blender, add the milk and whipping cream.
Add in MCT oil and vanilla essence.
Toss in fresh frozen strawberries or soft strawberries. If you like it really cold and with thick texture, frozen strawberries work the best.
Add in stevia powder or drops as per taste and blend it together until smooth.
Serve chilled and enjoy!