Shiny and glossy hair is a sign that your hair is healthy and it certainly looks beautiful. To maintain your hair shine, it is important to take good care of your hair and with good care; we do not mean that you need to invest in expensive hair treatments and products! All you need is a good quality conditioner and some goodness of honey! Below is an instant recipe for honey hair conditioner to keep your hair super shiny and soft:
BENEFITS OF HONEY FOR HAIR:
- Honey is a natural humectant.
- It keeps your hair well hydrated and moisturized.
- Honey reduces frizz and makes your hair manageable.
- Since it reduces frizz, your hair reflects light readily thereby adding a glossy shine!
- It also reduces hair breakage and hair fall.
RECIPE FOR HONEY HAIR CONDITIONER:
Things you need-
- 1 cup hair conditioner
- 1 tablespoon raw and organic honey
- In a mixing bowl, add 1 cup of conditioner and add in 1 tablespoon of honey. Mix it well.
- Use it as a regular conditioner after shampooing.
- You could also mix a small quantity of honey in the conditioner right before using to avoid storing the prepared mixture.
- Always use organic ingredients for best results and to prevent pores form clogging.
- Always patch test before use to see if you are allergic to any natural ingredient.