I love using body washes over soap bars because body washes feel comparatively more fragrant and moisturizing and they are very easy to carry around. There are tons of body washes available in the market; have you ever thought of making your own using all skin beneficial ingredients? Here we are today with an amazing body wash recipe- honey body wash:
Honey- Honey is a natural humectant that keeps skin hydrated and well moisturized. It also has natural skin bleaching properties that brightens up your skin with regular usage and adds a healthy glow to it.
Coconut oil- Coconut oil is a natural skin moisturizer and prevents skin drying.
Vitamin e oil- Vitamin E oil to is a natural skin moisturizer ad it also works as a preservative in the recipe.
Lavender essential oil- Lavender essential oil keeps your skin healthy and it also works as a fragrant in the recipe.
RECIPE FOR HONEY BODY WASH
Things you need-
- ½ cup liquid castile soap (cleanser)
- 3 tablespoon raw organic honey (humectant)
- 1 teaspoon vitamin E oil (preservative)
- Coconut oil (moisturizer)
- 10 drops lavender essential oil (fragrant)
- In a mixing bowl, add liquid castile soap followed by organic raw honey, coconut oil and vitamin E oil.
- Add in 10 drops of lavender essential oil and stir well. You can also add in any other essential oil you wish.
- Pour the mixture in a pump bottle and use it during your bath every day!
- The product should last for about a month at room temperature.
- Always patch test before use
- If you are pregnant, always consult your doctor before incorporating any essential oils in your health/skin care/hair care routine.
- Never use essential oils directly on your skin, make sure they are always diluted with carrier oil.