Wooden floors aren’t the easiest to maintain and may develop scratches over time thereby attracting dust deposits. Also, using regular cleaners aren’t a good idea since wooden floors can develop bumps and it isn’t a good sight. Below is how you could make your own wooden floor cleaner at home that is completely safe both for the floor and your health since it is effective and toxin-free.
RECIPE FOR HOMEMADE WOOD FLOOR CLEANER:
Things you need-
- ½ cup white vinegar (antimicrobial)
- 1 tablespoon liquid soap (cleanser)
- 3 tablespoons rubbing alcohol (sanitize)
- 2 cups water
- In a mixing bowl, combine together white vinegar, liquid soap (dish washing soap preferably), rubbing alcohol and water. Mix well.
- For spot cleaning, spray the solution on desired area and buff using a felt cloth or wash cloth.
- To wipe the floor, add few tablespoons of this solution to a bucket full of water and mix. Use this to wipe the wooden floor.