Tanning lotions are something you probably stock up on right before summers for a great sun-kissed complexion. There are a lot of body bronzers and self-tanning oils and lotions in the market that can come handy for a fake tan but they definitely contain toxic ingredients and aren’t cheap. Below is a homemade and super cheap self-tanner recipe you can make with just 2 ingredients:
RECIPE FOR HOMEMADE SELF TANNER:
Things you need-
- ½ cup body lotion
- Cocoa powder as needed
- In a bowl, add body lotion.
- Add in cocoa powder little by little and test it as per your skin colour and desired shade.
- Store it in a cool and dry place and use as needed.
- Simply take a small amount of the cocoa lotion and blend it into your skin. Layer as needed.
- You do not need to add in any essential oil for fragrance because the lotion already smells delicious!