Longer and denser lashes not only look good but also adds a charm to your overall look. Thicker and longer lashes are easy to achieve these days provided we are aware of some effective natural ingredients. With little patience and religiously following the routine, you can make your lashes thicker and longer using this effective roll-on eyelash serum:
Coconut oil- Coconut oil is a natural hair conditioner that deeply nourishes the follicles and stimulates growth thereby making your lashes denser and long.
Lavender essential oil- Lavender essential oil is a natural hair growth stimulator.
RECIPE FOR HOMEMADE ROLL-ON EYELASH SERUM:
Things you need-
- 5 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1-2 drops lavender essential oil
- In a bowl, add 5 tablespoons of organic and edible coconut oil. Make sure it is in liquid form.
- Add in 1-2 drops of lavender essential oil (not more) and give the oil a good stir.
- Pour the oil in a roll-on tube and your roll-on eyelash serum is ready.
- Sweep the oil on your upper lashes gently before bedtime.
- Always patch test before use
- If you are pregnant, always consult your doctor before incorporating any essential oils in your health/skin care/hair care routine.
- Never use essential oils directly on your skin, make sure they are always diluted with carrier oil.
- Always use organic ingredients to avoid clogging pores and other skin issues. Also, organic ingredients give the best results!