Stunt hair growth, hair fall, oily scalp, weak follicles, etc. can make your hair thin, lifeless and lack volume. If your hair doesn’t grow as it should and lacks volume, you probably have tried and tested many hair growth hacks and products. If nothing works for you, you are at the right place! Here we have an amazing and natural overnight hair mask recipe that will stimulate hair growth and gradually give you longer and thicker hair:
Hibiscus petals- Hibiscus flower petals stimulate hair growth by strengthening follicles and reducing hair fall. It softens hair and adds a reflective shine.
Coconut milk- Coconut milk repairs hair damage and frizzines. It softens hair and reduces tangling and hair fall. Coconut milk also nourishes the scalp and follicles making hair thicker and longer.
Coconut oil- Coconut oil nourishes hair follicles and strengthens them. It reduces frizziness, tangling and hair fall.
RECIPE FOR OVERNIGHT HAIR GROWTH MASK:
Things you need-
- Handful hibiscus petals (dried or fresh)
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- In a blender, add hibiscus petals and coconut milk.
- Add in coconut oil and blend everything until well combined.
- Apply the mask on scalp and hair length and wear a shower cap to avoid dripping. Let the mask work for 2 hours before shampooing.
- Use the mask twice a week.