Fabric fresheners are great when you want to mask fabric odours or add a nice scent to your sofas, curtains and any fabric. You do get a lot of commercial fabric fresheners but they are toxic and not really safe to be inhaled. Here we are with an easy homemade fabric freshener recipe which is all natural and completely non-toxic!
RECIPE FOR HOMEMADE NON-TOXIC FABRIC FRESHENER:
Things you need-
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup vodka
- 10 drops essential oil
- In a mixing bowl, add water and vodka.
- Add in 10 drops of any fragrant essential oil you like. I love orange or any other citrus essential oil in the recipe.
- Stir and pour the solution in a spray bottle.
- Spray it on curtains, sofas, pillows etc.
- Can also be sprayed on freshly washed and dried clothes.