Hair growth is something we have no control over but it can definitely be stimulated with proper diet and hair care. There are a lot of products available commercially that claim to stimulate or boost your hair growth but they seldom work; specific natural ingredients can boost your hair growth capacity and keep your hair healthy! One of such ingredient is green tea. Below is how you could make green tea hair growth spray:
Green tea- Green tea has hair growth promoting properties. It provides nutrients to hair follicles that help in hair growth and hair strengthening thereby reducing hair fall too.
Lemon- Lemon juice is rich in vitamins like vitamin C and vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, folic acid, and other nutrients. It helps in boosting circulation and prevents hair loss.
Rosemary essential oil- Rosemary essential oil is a well-known hair and skin benefiter. It has great hair growth boosting properties that make a potent ingredient in the recipe.
READ MORE – NATURAL SUNSCREEN HAIR SPRAY RECIPE
In a bowl, add green tea. Add in lemon juice and rosemary essential oil. Give it a good mix.
Pour the prepared solution in a spray bottle and your green tea hair growth spray is ready!
To use, spray it on your scalp and hair thoroughly after washing and massage. Use it as a leave on treatment. READ MORE – MIRACLE EYEBROW GROWTH SERUM
- Always patch test before use
- Do not use this on inflamed scalp.
- If you are pregnant, always consult your doctor before incorporating any essential oils in your health/skin care/hair care routine.
- Never use essential oils directly on your skin, make sure they are always diluted with carrier oil.
- Always use organic ingredients to avoid clogging pores and other skin issues.