Puffy face and eyes could be a result of number of reasons like over sleeping, hangover, crying, etc. if you feel your face looks puffy or if you have puffy under eye bags because you slept for longer or because you were drunk last night, we have a DIY mask for you that can help reduce the puffiness:
Milk- Milk helps to soothe the skin and also soften it. Milk also helps shrink the pores and tighten skin thereby reducing any swelling and saggy skin.
Baking soda- Baking soda helps tighten skin and also has a lifting effect.
RECIPE FOR HOMEMADE DE-PUFFING MASK:
Things you need-
- 2-3 tablespoons baking soda
- Enough milk to make a paste
- In a bowl, add baking soda.
- Add in milk little by little until you get the right spreadable consistency.
- Apply the mask on your face immediately including under eyes and let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Wash it off.