Sleeping masks always work the best and better than usual masks that you keep for an hour or so.
This is because when the masks are used before bedtime, they work overnight for intense moisturization and nutrient absorption. You may find a lot of hair masks in the market but sleeping hair masks aren’t easily available, how about making one for yourself with a super hair care ingredient-Shea??
Shea butter- Shea butter moisturizes your hair, keeps it soft and hydrated, repairs damage, reduces hair fall and manages frizz. It also adds a nice healthy shine.
Coconut oil- Coconut oil is a well-known hair growth booster. It nourishes the scalp and follicles and boosts hair growth.
Rosemary oil- Rosemary oil nourishes hair follicles and boosts hair growth. It also makes hair stronger and reduce hair breakage and repairs damage.
RECIPE FOR HAIR SLEEPING MASK FOR HAIR GROWTH:
Things you need-
- 1/2 cup shea butter
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 10 drops rosemary oil
- Melt shea butter and coconut oil.
- Add shea butter and coconut oil in a bowl followed by rosemary essential oil.
- Mix it well and store in an air-tight jar. Always warm it up before using for thorough absorption.
- Apply the mask on your scalp and hair and let it work overnight.
- Use a good quality shampoo the next morning.
- Use the mask once every week.
**Caution: Do not use essential oils directly on the skin; always use them diluted. Patch test before using.