Vinegar is a well-known beauty ingredient thanks to its pH balancing and anti-inflammatory properties. You will find a lot of potent natural ingredients now available in vinegar infused forms that have even better benefits for skin, hair and health. Here we are with another vinegar recipe- Green Tea Vinegar:
- Balances skin pH
- Has anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Unclogs pores, prevents acne and keeps skin clean and clear
- Balances sebum production
- Makes a great morning detox
- Cleanses scalp and fights dandruff
- Adds healthy shine to hair
RECIPE FOR GREEN TEA VINEGAR:
Things you need-
- 1-2 cups water
- 1/2 cup green tea leaves (dried)
In a jar, add vinegar and toss in green tea leaves. Do not use fresh leaves as it has greater water activity and can cause spoilage of the final product.
Put an air-tight lid and place it in the dark for about 3 weeks.
Strain and your green tea vinegar is ready!