Turmeric milk or turmeric tea popularly known as ‘golden milk’ is a well-known healer that helps boost your immunity and eradicates a number of health issues and infections. It contains turmeric and other ingredients that are well-known for their immunity boosting properties and one of the popular Ayurvedic drink. Below is how you could make this:
BENEFITS OF GOLDEN MILK:
- Golden milk helps treat respiratory infections and also soothes sore throat and inflamed throat.
- Golden milk or turmeric milk boosts immunity and helps prevent possible allergies.
- It also makes a great sleep drink when you add a pinch of nutmeg to it.
- Turmeric milk increases your metabolism and regulates digestion.
- This drink is perfect for winters and changing weathers to keep allergies and cold away.
RECIPE FOR GOLDEN MILK:
Things you need-
- 2 cups milk (any variety)
- 2 teaspoon organic cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon organic turmeric powder
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon raw organic honey
- In a vessel, add milk and place it on low flame.
- Add in cinnamon, turmeric powder and pinch of black pepper.
- Let it simmer and turn off the flame.
- Add in honey and stir.
- Consume warm!