Vinegar is used in a lot of beauty remedies and home remedies; it is a great multi-purpose ingredient! Vinegar makes a great solvent and has amazing extracting properties that can help extract potent compounds from natural ingredients. Here we are with a recipe for ginger vinegar along with ways to use it in beauty-
- Helps fight acne on skin and scalp.
- Fights dandruff and hair fall.
- Unclogs pores and hair follicles.
- Has anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Balances scalp and skin pH.
- Makes skin glowing and hair shiny.
RECIPE FOR GINGER VINEGAR:
Things you need-
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped ginger
- 1 cup white vinegar
In a jar, add vinegar and toss in finely chopped ginger.
Put an air-tight lid and place it in the dark for about 3 weeks.
Strain and your ginger vinegar is ready!
WAYS TO USE:
- Use it as a spot treatment for painful acne.
- Use it in homemade facial masks and hair masks.
- Apply on the scalp using cotton ball to fight dandruff, boost hair growth.
- Dilute it in water and use it as a skin resurfacing and anti-acne toner.