Ginger root is quite popular when it comes to natural remedies for health, hair and skin. Ginger is a quite potent ingredient and has tremendous hair growth benefits that can actually give you visible results. Below is a 2-ingredient recipe for ginger hair mask you need to try today for healthy hair growth!
Ginger- Ginger stimulates the scalp and boosts circulation that promotes hair growth and strengthens hair follicles. It tickles the scalp that is beneficial for boosting blood circulation and growth.
Coconut oil- Coconut oil is a well-known hair and scalp nourisher and moisturizer. It promotes hair growth and reduces hair fall.
RECIPE FOR GINGER HAIR MASK FOR HAIR GROWTH:
Things you need-
- 4-5 tablespoons ginger juice
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil
- In a bowl, add fresh ginger juice. You might need to grate the ginger and squeeze out all the juice. If you have sensitive scalp, kindly dilute the juice a bit using filtered water.
- Add in coconut oil and mix it well.
- Apply the mixture on your scalp only using cotton pad or simply your fingers. Massage your scalp for a few minutes.
- Tie a hair bun or wear a shower cap too avoid dripping. Let the mask work for good 1 hour.
- Shampoo and condition as usual.
- Use the mask 2 times a week.