Hair fall and breakage is the main cause for hair thinning. Factors like stress, using a lot of commercial hair products, lack of hair care, heat treatments etc. can make your hair thinner gradually. It is important to keep your hair strong in order to keep your hair denser and prevent hair fall. Below is a recipe for ginger hair mask that can reduce hair fall and hair thinning:
Ginger- Ginger has anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties. It eradicates dandruff and also makes hair follicles stronger.
Castor oil- Castor oil has hair growth boosting properties. it makes hair follicles stronger and reduces hair growth.
Orange peel powder- Orange peel powder reduces dandruff and strengthens hair follicles.
READ MORE – OVERNIGHT HAIR SPRAY FOR HAIR FALL
Things you need-
- 2 tablespoons ginger powder
- 1 tablespoon orange peel powder
- Enough castor oil
- In a bowl, add ginger powder and orange peel powder.
- Add in castor oil and mix it well.
- Apply on your scalp and hair and keep it for 2 hours before hair washing.