Apple cider vinegar is a well-known skin and hair benefiter and is used in a lot of homemade beauty recipes. It is a great anti-dandruff ingredient and can help eradicate dandruff and also other scalp and hair issues. Mother vinegar which is organic and unfiltered works the best in any beauty recipe and below is how you could use it to make an anti-dandruff vinegar hair spray:
Apple cider vinegar- Apple cider vinegar balances scalp pH, has anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties. It helps eradicate dandruff and also scalp acne and itchiness.
Apple juice- Apple juice has hair growth properties and provides vitamin A, B and C. It also helps calm down itchiness related to dandruff.
Cinnamon- Cinnamon increases blood circuation and boosts hair growth. It also has anti-microbial and anti-dandruff properties.
RECIPE FOR ANTI-DANDRUFF VINEGAR HAIR SPRAY:
Things you need-
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- In a bowl, add water and apple juice.
- Add in apple cider vinegar and cinnamon powder.
- Stir well and pour it in a spray bottle.
- Shake well and spray all over your scalp ans hair and massage. Tie a bun and wash off after 2 hours.
**Caution: Patch test before using.