Fenugreek is a potent skin care and hair care ingredient and is used in a lot of ayurvedic products these days. It has great skin brightening, anti-acne, hair softening and hair growth benefits that also makes it a great home remedy for hair-growth, hair fall, scalp acne and stunt hair growth issues. If you are facing hair fall and hair breakage issues, below is how you could make a hair spray/mask using fenugreek seeds:
- Fenugreek seeds have hair follicle strengthening properties that reduces hair fall.
- Since it makes hair strong and less prone to hair breakage, it prevents hair thinning and also adds a nice bounce to your hair.
- Fenugreek adds a visible reflective shine to your hair and makes hair silky and less prone to tangling.
- Speeds up hair growth and prevents hair fall thereby making your hair thicker with time.
- Fenugreek is also effective against dandruff and scalp acne.
RECIPE FOR FENUGREEK HAIR TREATMENT FOR HAIR GROWTH:
Things you need-
- ¾ cup fenugreek seeds
- 1 ½ cups water
- In a bowl, add fenugreek seeds and water. Put a lid on it and let it soak overnight.
- By morning, the seeds should have swelled up and the water should have turned sticky and brown.
- Boil the water the next morning and strain the seeds. Keep the seeds for other DIYs. Recipe here >>
- Let the water cool down and pour it into a spray bottle.
- Spray the solution on your scalp and hair length and massage. Tie a bun and let it work for 2 hours before using a shampoo.
- Use this twice every week.