Dark spots are the number once skin problem most of use face. Getting rid of dark spots is not as easy as getting rid of a pimple; they are stubborn and need external remedies to lighten and eventually fade. You might find a lot of skin care products that claim to fade away dark spots, but natural remedies always work the best and many of you would agree with us! Here we are with an easy DIY for dark spots that will gradually help lighten and eventually get rid of dark spots!
Nutmeg- Nutmeg has great skin brightening and lightening properties. It also makes skin super soft and helps fight acne.
Lemon juice- Lemon juice us a natural skin bleaching agent that helps lighten sun tan and dark spots on the skin.
Honey- Honey too is a natural skin bleaching agent and is also a natural humectant that keeps skin bright and well moisturized.
RECIPE FOR FACE MASK FOR DARK SPOTS:
Things you need-
- 1 tablespoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- In a mixing bowl, add nutmeg powder.
- Add in lemon juice and honey and mix well until you get a thick and well combined paste. You can add in few drops water to adjust consistency if needed.
- Apply all over the face after cleansing and let it sit for 30 minutes before rinsing it off.
- Use the mask every day.
- Do not use the mask if you are allergic to any ingredient.
- Always patch test before use.
- Always use organic ingredients to avoid pore clogging and for best results.