Roll-on headache sticks and balms are always better than consuming pills. Even better are roll-on sticks or balms that are homemade and all-natural. Essential oils are well-known for its aromatherapy effects on headache and also its topical application helps calm it down. Here we are with an easy-peasy recipe for essential oil roll-on headache stick:
- The roll-on stick is non-toxic and all natural (provided it is well-diluted with carrier oil and that you are not allergic to any ingredient)
- Calms the senses and also your headache.
- The essential oils used in the recipe have anti-inflammatory and aroma therapeutic effects.
RECIPE FOR ESSENTIAL OIL ROLL-ON HEADACHE STICK:
Things you need-
- 5 drops peppermint essential oil
- 5 drops frankincense essential oil
- 5 drops lavender essential oil
- ½ cup 100% pure jojoba oil
- In a bowl, add jojoba oil.
- Add in all the essential oils one after the other and stir.
- Fill this oil in a roll-on stick and your headache relief stick is ready!
- Simply roll on your forehead whenever you get a headache, multiple times a day.
- Always patch test before use
- If you are pregnant, always consult your doctor before incorporating any essential oils in your health/skin care/hair care routine.
- Never use essential oils directly on your skin, make sure they are always diluted with carrier oil.
- Always use organic ingredients to avoid clogging pores and other skin issues.