Its the allergy season and if you frequently suffer from colds, itchy and watery eyes especially during the rainy season or sudden weather changes, you probably need to use essential oils to keep the air purified and also to keep your immunity strong! Essential oils are the best anti-allergy ingredients and below is one such essential oil blend that is multipurpose and can keep you from allergies-
- All the essential oils used in the recipe have anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Purifies air and inhibits dust mites and fungal spores.
- Helps build immunity and calm down allergic reactions.
- Soothes respiratory tract.
RECIPE FOR ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND:
Things you need-
- 10 drops peppermint oil
- 10 drops lavender oil
- 10 drops eucalyptus oil
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
In a bowl, add coconut oil.
Add in peppermint oil, lavender oil and eucalyptus oil. Stir well.
Transfer the oil blend to a dropper bottle. Use it as and when required.
WAYS TO USE:
- Add a few drops to your handkerchief and smell it throughout the day.
- Apply some on your chest and pulse points before bedtime.
- Add a few drops in your diffuser (skip adding coconut oil in the blend if you want to use in diffuser)