Oreos are one of the best cream cookies that are very versatile and can be used in a variety of shakes and desserts. Oreo shakes are pretty common in coffee shops and restaurants and are definitely quite pricey; why not make it home for cheap? Oreo shake is really easy to prepare and here we show you how it is done:
RECIPE FOR EASY OREO MILKSHAKE:
Things you need:
- 4-5 Oreos
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream
- In a blender, add milk, oreos, chocolate syrup and vanilla ice cream.
- Blend everything nicely until smooth. You can also add in ice cubes for a thick texture.
- Pour the shake in serving glass and garnish with more chunky oreos and chocolate sauce!
Garnishing options: Whipped cream, ice cream, oreo cream whipped with fresh cream, choco chips etc.
So the next time you crave for an oreo milkshake, simply blend one at home!