When it comes to teeth whitening, do you really trust any commercially available whitening toothpaste? There are some natural teeth whitening ingredients that can give you desired results! How can we not talk about charcoal when we think about natural teeth whitening ingredients? Charcoal is a well-known teeth whitener and below is how you could use it as toothpaste:
Charcoal- Activated charcoal has great adsorption properties that adsorb all the dirt and unwanted surface particles thus cleaning your teeth thoroughly. It also helps detox your mouth.
Coconut oil- Coconut oil too is a natural teeth whitener. It also helps remove plaque and has anti-microbial properties.
RECIPE FOR CHARCOAL TOOTHPASTE:
Things you need-
- 1-2 tablespoons of activated charcoal powder
- Enough organic and edible coconut oil to make a thick paste.
- In a bowl, add charcoal powder followed by coconut oil.
- Mix it well and use it like usual toothpaste.
- You can also make a bigger batch and store it in an air-tight container.