Mouthwash contains Thymol, an ingredient that kills some bacteria and fungi. While vinegar has some antibacterial properties and gently exfoliates the skin to remove the dead cells from the skin.
You will need –
- 1 cup original listerine mouthwash
- 1 cup of vinegar
- 2 cups of water
To use –
- Pour Listerine mouthwash and Vinegar in a tub. Add warm water to it. You can increase the quantity by double or triple the recipe as needed for your feet.
- Soak your leg in the tub for about 15 mins. Use a foot file or pumice stone to scrub your feet to remove the dead skin.
- The mouthwash along with vinegar helps to get rid of dryness, heals cracked feet and makes your feet soft and smooth.
You can also try a Listerine Foot Scrub:
- 2 cups of epsom salt
- 1/4 cup of Listerine
- Mix the ingredients together and pour it into a jar.
- Use the scrub while in shower to exfoliate, remove foot odor, and leave your feet tingly and refreshed.
Caution – Do not use this method if you have sensitive skin or you are allergic to any of the ingredients method.