Rose water is a well-known beauty ingredient and used since ages for skincare and hair care. Rose water being a beauty ingredient is used in a lot of DIYs and commercial products too. A makeup-setting spray is a fine mist designed to set your makeup and make it last long and no commercial setting spray can work as amazing as a rose water could! Below is an easy rose water makeup setting spray you need to try today!
- Rose water has anti septic properties helps to soothe the skin.
- Rose water can also be used to soften the dry skin. This property makes it’s a great ingredient in the makeup setting spray so your skin looks plump and fresh all day long.
- Rose water will soften and add freshness to your skin, it also will leave amazing scent of fresh rose behind.
- Rose water contains a good amount of vitamin C which is a powerful antioxidant. This will help to protect skin cells from damaging.
- Aloe vera has skin soothing and anti-bacterial properties.
- The gel texture of aloe vera helps in forming a layer on top of makeup that makes it last long.
RECIPE FOR DIY ROSE WATER MAKEUP SETTING SPRAY:
Things you need-
- 1 cup of rose water (commercial)
- 2 tablespoons commercial aloe vera gel (you can use homemade gel but then the final product won’t last long!)
- Add rose water in a bowl and add in the aloe vera gel.
- Mix well.
- You can add in some water if you feel its needs dilution but make sure the water is filtered.
- Mix it well and pour in a spray bottle.
- Shake well before use.
- Store in the fridge for 1 week.
Note- If you are using homemade aloe gel, add in 1 vitamin E capsule to make the product last long (This might also contribute to dewy finish after you use the product; otherwise the finish should be matte). Using homemade gel will make the product last only for 3 days at the most.