Aloe vera has been used in many home remedies for its healing properties. Besides being a great skin care ingredients, aloe can actually strengthen the hair and make it healthier. Aloe vera contains a lot of nutrients and vitamins that are beneficial for a healthy cell growth and shiny hair. Make aloe vera a sprat of your hair care routine for healthy gorgeous hair. This homemade hairspray using aloe vera penetrates into your hair follicles to improve dry, damaged hair and promote hair growth.
- Aloe vera acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny.
- It contains proteolytic enzymes which help to stimulate hair growth.
- Helps to repair sun damaged hair.
- The anti-fungal properties help reduce dandruff and itchy scalp.
- It helps to restore the pH balance of your hair.
- 2 Tbsp of Aloe vera gel
- 1/2 cup Rose Water / distilled water
- 4-8 drops Essential oil
- Spray bottle
- Combine aloe vera gel and water in a bowl.
- Add in a few drops of your favorite essential oil for added benefits and to make your hair smell amazing.
- Whisk the ingredients together and use a funnel pour the mixture into a spray bottle. Shake well before use.
- Use it every day, or at least 3 times a week, for softer, smoother and frizz free hair.
Before using aloe vera topically, do a patch test, some people are allergic to aloe vera.