Cucumber is a well-known skin cooler and is used in a lot of commercial skin care products. Did you know that it can help your sensitive and acne-prone skin? You can easily prepare your cucumber face mask using other skin beneficial ingredients and get better results than commercial products. Suffering from sensitive and acne-prone skin or have inflamed acne that’s bothering you? We’ve got you covered! Below is an easy and super effective cucumber face mask recipe you need to try today!
Cucumber- Cucumber has skin cooling and calming properties. It calms down inflamed skin and also inflamed acne and helps healing.
Oats- This is one of the best natural skin soothers and is well-known for its skin healing properties. It calms down acne and heals it without leaving behind scars.
Milk- Milk works great for sensitive skin and keeps acne at bay. It also helps reduce sun-tan and brightens skin up.
RECIPE FOR CUCUMBER OATS FACE MASK FOR SENSITIVE AND ACNE-PRONE SKIN:
Things you need-
- 3-4 tablespoons cucumber juice (freshly prepared)
- Oats flour (enough to make a paste)
- 1 teaspoon milk
- In a mixing bowl, add cucumber juice and milk.
- Add in oats flour enough to make a spreadable paste.
- Apply the mask on cleansed skin and let it sit for good 15 minutes.
- Wet your skin with water or rose water and massage for a minute or so and rinse off.
Note: Always organic and good quality ingredients for best results.