Oily and acne prone skin is tough to deal with especially if you live in humid or hot weathers. Oily and acne prone skin looks dull and scarred if proper care isn’t taken. By proper skin care, we do not mean investing in expensive skin care products, there are a lot of effective homemade DIYs you could try and one of them is cucumber facial toner!
Cucumber- Cucumber has skin cooling and pore shrinking properties. It also deeply cleanses pores and heals/prevents acne and clogging. Cucumber hydrates skin and keeps oiliness at bay.
Lemon juice- Lemon juice is a great anti-acne ingredient. It also shrinks pores and reduces oiliness.
RECIPE FOR CUCUMBER FACIAL TONER:
Things you need-
- 1 fresh cucumber
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cups water
- Grab a cucumber and dice it finely.
- Add it in water and place it on low flame for 5 minutes.
- Let it cool down a bit and toss in a blender.
- Blend the mixture and strain.
- Add in lemon juice and mix well.
- Pour the mixture in a spray bottle or pump bottle and use it as a regular tones 2 times a day.
Storage: Store the product for about 5-6 days in the fridge. To make it last longer (for about a month or so), pour it in ice cube trays and simply rub it on your skin 2 times a day.