Being on a keto diet might refrain you from eating a lot of delicious stuff and eating the same old egg or sausages in breakfast can be quite boring. Here we are with an easy high-fat and extremely low-carb creamy spiced sausage recipe which is also dairy free! This is quite heavy on the tummy because of high-fat and can be used in your keto salads too during lunch or dinner.
RECIPE FOR KETOGENIC CREAMY SPICED SAUSAGE:
Things you need-
- ½ onion sliced
- 1 tomato diced (optional)
- ½ teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon red chilli powder (or less if you do not like spicy food)
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 ½ cup sliced sausages
- 3-4 tablespoon egg mayonnaise (make sure it has 0 carbs)
- Salt if required
- 3-4 tablespoons coconut oil
- In a pan, add coconut oil and onion and cook until translucent. Add in ginger garlic paste and stir.
- Add in tomatoes and all the dry spices. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add in sliced sausages and cook for additional 5 minutes with constant stirring.
- Turn off the flame and let it cool down a bit. Add in mayonnaise. Mix well. If yu wish, you can also add in a bit of fresh cream.
- Add salt if required and your creamy spiced sausage is ready!