Exfoliation helps keep skin glowing and healthy because it unclogs pores, buff away dead skin cells and also lighten sun tan. It is necessary to use a body scrub at least twice or thrice a week to maintain its effects and nothing works as amazing as a homemade coffee scrub! Here we are with yet another version or coffee scrub- creamy oatmeal coffee scrub that not only helps exfoliate but also moisturize and soften skin along with treating any skin inflammation!
Oatmeal flour- Reduces skin inflammation, soothes skin, helps treat a number of skin infections, moisturizes skin.
Ground coffee- Has skin brightening and dark spot reducing properties. Buffs away dead skin cells and white heads and unclogs pores.
Milk or rose water- Milk has moisturizing effects and rose makes skin glowing. Milk is great for dry skin and rose is great for oily skin.
RECIPE FOR CREAMY OATMEAL COFFEE SCRUB:
Things you need-
- 1/2 cup oatmeal flour
- 1/3 cup coffee grounds
- Enough milk or rose water
- In a bowl, add oatmeal flour and coffee grounds.
- Add in enough milk/rose water until you get the desired creamy yet spreadable consistency.
- Use it as a body and face scrub before using a shower gel/face wash.
- Use the product within 3 days and store in the fridge.