Dry, damaged and frizzy hair is a common concern these days thanks to pollution, lack of hair care, stress, chemical treatments, heat treatments etc. If your hair is damaged or is frizzy, you need to take utmost care and taking care of your hair does not mean getting expensive salon treatments done or investing into expensive hair care products! You can give your hair the much needed nourishment by using simple at-home ingredients and when it comes to natural hair care, how can we not talk about coconut oil? Below is a recipe for easy hair spray for dry, damaged and frizzy hair:
- Coconut oil is a wonder ingredient makes the hair healthier and can help it grow faster when used regularly.
- Coconut oil adds a boost of moisture to your hair and repairs any damage.
- Coconut oil contains essential fatty acids that repair split ends, brittle hair and reduces hair breakage and hair fall.
- Rose water helps in eliminating frizz from the hair and adds a nice fresh scent to it.
- A combination of coconut oil and rose water treats all your hair-problems like hair fall, dryness, signs of damaged hair like split ends, frizziness etc.
- The spray is all natural, safe for toddlers too to maintain soft hair and is 100% non-toxic.
RECIPE FOR COCONUT OIL HAIR SPRAY:
Things you need-
- 1 cup rose water
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- In a bowl, add 1 cup of rose water and add in 3 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Pour it in a spray bottle, shake it well and spray on dry hair liberally 1 hour before hair wash and also use it after washing on the ends on towel-dried hair. Do this twice a week.
Tip: To add a nice smell, you can put in few drops of any essential oil of your choice.