Soft and shiny hair is what we all wish for but fizziness and damaged hair can take away the shine and softness. Hair that lacks shine and softness is unpleasant to touch and if that is affecting you, you need to do something about it before the condition aggravates. Natural hair care is the best thing you could do for your hair and below is an easy and super effective recipe for coconut milk eave in conditioner:
Coconut milk- Coconut milk is a great source of protein that repairs damaged hair. It also softens your hair and reduces frizz, making them look well groomed and healthy.
Lavender essential oil- lavender essential oil cats your hair and adds a healthy shine. It also makes hair soft and manageable and makes your hair smell good.
RECIPE FOR COCONUT MILK LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER:
Things you need-
- ½ cup distilled water
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 10 drops of lavender essential oil
- In a bowl, add coconut milk followed by distilled water. Stir.
- Add in 10 drops of lavender essential oil and mix.
- Pour the mixture in a spray bottle and store in the fridge for 1 week.
- Shake well before using.
- Use it after shampooing and conditioning on hair length, massage and let it stay. Do not rinse it off.
- Always patch test before use
- If you are pregnant, always consult your doctor before incorporating any essential oils in your health/skin care/hair care routine.
- Never use essential oils directly on your skin, make sure they are always diluted with carrier oil or mixed with other ingredients.