Area around the eyes is the most sensitive and is the first one to show signs of ageing. Also, if your health isn’t in top condition, your eyes depict it! Under eye dark circles and wrinkles are common signs that you are either ageing or not healthy (skin and health). Here we are with an eye mask recipe that can help brighten up your eye area and also prevent/fade wrinkles.
Cocoa powder- Cocoa is rich in antioxidants that helps brighten up the under eye area. Also, it helps reduce and prevent wrinkles and fine lines.
Argan oil- Argan oil is a natural skin moisturizer that keeps the eye area healthy and well moisturized; this also helps prevent wrinkles.
Vitamin E oil- Vitamin E oil works as a preservative in the recipe and also is a natural skin moisturizer.
RECIPE FOR UNDER EYE MASK FOR DARKNESS AND WRINKLES:
Things you need-
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon argan oil
- ½ teaspoon vitamin E oil
- In a mixing bowl, add cocoa powder followed by argan oil.
- Add in vitamin e oil and mix well.
- Apply the mask under and around your eyes concentrating on the crow’s feet and let it stay for 30 minutes before you wash it off.
- You can use the mask once every day.
- Store the mask in an air-tight jar at room temperature/refrigerator and use it up within a week.
- Always use organic ingredients for best results and to prevent pores form clogging.
- Patch test before use to see if you are allergic to any natural ingredient.