Charcoal is a well-known skin care ingredient and is widely used in a lot of commercial skin care products. It has great adsorbing property that makes it a great skin detoxing ingredient. If you want to clear up your pores or simply deeply cleanse your skin, charcoal can be your best skin care ingredient! Below is a recipe for cleansing charcoal facial scrub:
Activated charcoal- Adsorbs dirt and excess oil, cleanses pores and has mild exfoliating properties.
Bentonite clay- Bentonite clay has cleansing and detoxing properties. It helps clarify skin and keep it clear.
Sea salt- Sea salt has mild exfoliating properties that helps buff away dead skin cells.
RECIPE FOR CLEANSING CHARCOAL FACIAL SCRUB:
Things you need-
- 1/2 cup liquid castile soap
- 1 tablespoon activated charcoal powder
- 1/2 tablespoon bentonite clay
- 2 tablespoons fine sea salt
- In a bowl, add castile soap and activated charcoal powder.
- Add in bentonite clay and fine sea salt.
- Give it a good mix and your cleansing charcoal facial scrub is ready!
- Store it in a jar and use it twice a day.
**Caution: Patch test before using.