Desserts are something we all love but health conscious or lactose intolerant people need to be selective when it comes to certain ingredients. Here is an easy chocolate mousse recipe that is completely vegan and dairy-free and you can make it sugar-free too by using stevia as a sweetener!
RECIPE FOR VEGAN AND DAIRY-FREE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
Things you need-
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoon powdered sugar
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoon ground chia
- In a mixing bowl, add all dry ingredients- cocoa powder, powdered sugar and ground chia. Give it a quick mix.
- Add in coconut milk or any other milk substitute you like and use a hand mixer/blender anything you have.
- Pour the mixture in tiny cups or containers and refrigerate (in deep freezer) for 1 hour.
- Garnish with whipped cream, chocolate flakes or anything you have and enjoy!