If you are on a low carb diet, you probably miss having chocolate shakes and chocolate drinks! Not that you cannot consume cocoa powder, chocolate drink or rather any drink needs milk and sugar that certainly might kick you out of your diet. If you are struggling with resisting shakes and drinks, here is a low carb and vegan chocolate drink recipe for you:
RECIPE FOR LOW CARB AND VEGAN CHOCOLATE DRINK:
Things you need-
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- Few drops vanilla extract
- Few drops stevia (or any other sugar substitute)
- In a sauce pan, heat almond milk (do not boil or simmer) and add in cocoa powder.
- Add vanilla extract, mix well and turn off the flame after few minutes.
- Pour in a serving glass and add in stevia.