Brownies and cakes are my favourite and I am sure many of you love it too. Brownies are comparatively darker, richer and denser than cakes and are very easy to prepare. Here we are with an easy chocolate brownie recipe that is low-carb and vegan! Also, you can make it even if you do not have any baking tools because it is best made using a blender!
- 1 ½ cup almond flour (checkout how to make your own almond flour >>)
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3-4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ¾ cup olive oil
- ¾ cup almond milk (checkout how to make your own almond milk >>)
- ½ cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons ground chia seeds soaked in 4 tablespoons water (substitute for egg)
- Stevia drops
- Vanilla essence
- In a mixing bowl, mix all the dry ingredients (almond flour, baking soda, cocoa powder) and keep aside.
- Grab a blender and add in soaked chia seeds, almond milk, warm water, olive oil, stevia (as per taste) and 3-4 drops vanilla essence. Blend everything until well combined.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix well. You need not necessarily fold it in, simply mix.
- Pour the mixture in a greased cake mould and microwave. If you like gooey brownies, consider baking at temperatures in between 375-425 degrees for 35 minutes. For an overall fluffy brownie, bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Serve as it is or with your favourite toppings.