Charcoal is well-known for its skin detoxing properties and can work amazingly on oily acne-prone skin and help keep it clear. It is a great skin detoxing ingredient that adsorbs and draws out all the excess sebum, dirt and toxins and keeps skin clean and clear. Looking out for a natural charcoal-based skin product? Here we are with a recipe for charcoal facial oil-
Activated charcoal- Draws out toxins, keeps pores unclogged, has anti-acne properties that keep skin clear.
Tea tree oil- Sanitizes skin, unclogs pores, keeps skin clean and clear.
Jojoba oil- Has anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory effects. Keeps acne at bay.
Things you need-
- 2 tablespoons pure jojoba oil
- 6-7 drops pure tea tree oil
- 1/3 teaspoon organic activated charcoal powder
In a bowl, add jojoba oil and tea tree oil. Add in charcoal powder and mix well.
Transfer to a user-friendly dropper bottle. To use, massage 2-3 drops of this oil on your facial skin before bedtime. READ MORE – OVERNIGHT RICE WATER FASTER HAIR GROWTH SPRAY
- Always patch test before use
- Not suitable for skin sensitive.
- Never use essential oils directly on your skin, make sure they are always diluted with carrier oil. Always use organic ingredients in your skin care routine.