Hand soaps are used multiple times a day and frequently using them can cause dryness and stiff hands. Hand soaps need to be moisturizing at the same time and most of the hand soaps you get in market have a drying effect! Below is how you could make your own charcoal hand soap:
RECIPE FOR CHARCOAL HAND SOAP:
Things you need-
- 1 cup liquid castile soap (cleanser)
- 1 tablespoon activated charcoal powder (adsorb dirt)
- ½ teaspoon almond oil (moisturize)
- Few drops peppermint essential oil (sanitize)
- In a mixing bowl, add liquid castile soap and activated charcoal powder. Give it a good mix.
- Add in almond oil and peppermint essential oil. Mix well and pour in a pump bottle.
- Use it as you would use a regular hand soap.
- Always patch test before use
- If you are pregnant, always consult your doctor before incorporating any essential oils in your health/skin care/hair care routine.
- Never use essential oils directly on your skin, make sure they are always diluted with carrier oil.
- Always use organic ingredients to avoid clogging pores and other skin issues. Also, organic ingredients give the best results!