Charcoal cleanses the skin deeply by extracting all the impurities and toxins from your skin. The gritty texture of charcoal works great as an exfoliator, it helps to deep clean pores and draws out toxins and impurities from deep within the skin.
- Helps to get rid of acne-causing bacteria,
- Activated charcoal has both antibacterial and antifungal properties making it an amazing ingredient to use in your skincare.
- reduce the pore size,
- make skin healthy and acne free
- Rejuvenate your dull skin
- fade away acne scars and blemishes.
- get rid of blackheads
- Aloe vera is a natural moisturizer and has anti-inflammatory properties that reduce skin inflammation.
- 3-4 teaspoons of activated charcoal powder
- 1/2 cup pure aloe vera gel
- 2 teaspoons of organic coconut oil
- 10 drops of tea tree essential oil
In a mixing bowl, aloe vera gel and charcoal powder. Stir until completely combined.
Then add coconut oil and mix together. Add more charcoal powder if required to adjust the consistency.
Add the tea tree essential oil and mix it together to form a paste.
To use, massage it on your face, use gentle circular motions to scrub and wash the face and then leave it on for few minutes.
Now, rinse your face with warm water first and then with cold water and pat it dry. This will leave your skin moisturized
- Patch test before use.
- Avoid the immediate eye area.
- Do not massage vigorously or it can leave your skin inflamed.