Chai tea is ‘the drink’ every Indian likes to have in the morning and evening. Apart from just consuming it as tea, people these days love it as an ingredient in various recipes. If you are someone who loves chai tea, this chai tea smoothie is something you are going to love! You can customise it the way you want but here is a basic recipe I love-
Things you need-
- 1 cup spiced chai tea (recipe here >>)
- ¼ cup oats (you can also use soaked oats in milk or water, whatever you like)
- Honey (optional)
- In a blender, add cooled chai tea. You need not add any spices because the chai tea recipe already contains spices.
- Add in ¼ cup of oats and honey if you like your smoothie to be extra sweet.
- You can also add in banana or chia seeds for a thick texture if you like.
- Blend everything until smooth and thick.
- Serve chilled!
Tip: For extra flavor, you can also add in vanilla protein powder.