Stunt hair is often a result of improper diet along with product buildup. What you eat or don’t eat adequately directly effects your health and can show through skin and hair. If you feel your hair isn’t growing or if your hair feels unhealthy, try adding the below carrot juice recipe in your morning breakfast!
HOW CARROTS HELP IN HAIR GROWTH:
- Rice in vitamins and minerals like phosphorus, vitamin K and vitamin C.
- Also contains potassium, vitamin B1, B3 and B6.
- Supports blood flow to the scalp thereby boosting hair growth.
- Conditions and nourishes hair from within.
READ MORE – OVERNIGHT FENUGREEK HAIR GROWTH SPRAY
Things you need-
- 1 medium sized carrot
- Pinch of himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 cup water
Directions- In a blender, add chopped carrot and blend until smooth. Strain and squeeze out all the juice in a serving glass.
Add in water (or skip if you like) and some pink Himalayan salt .Stir well and consume in the morning! READ MORE – ESSENTIAL OIL HAIR GROWTH TONIC