Protein shakes makes a great after-workout drink and they are super easy to make! If you have whey protein, you probably are bored of tasting the same drink every day (at least that happened to me!). Here is a cafe mocha protein shake recipe you can try today that is delicious and full of proteins.
Note: The recipe is free of dairy milk and is low in carbs which makes it a great drink for keto diet.
RECIPE FOR CAFÉ MOCHA PROTEIN SHAKE-
Things you need-
- 1 ½ scoop chocolate protein powder
- ½ cup brewed cold coffee (black)
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup ice if you like (optional)
- Vanilla essence (optional)
- In a blender, add chocolate protein powder. If you have vanilla protein powder, you can add that too but chocolate works the best!
- Add in strong brewed coffee followed by almond milk and cold water. Almond milk recipe here >>
- Add in vanilla essence if you like and blend the mixture until well combined and frothy.
- Serve chilled!
Note: You can use any other milk too but since this is protein shake, almond milk works the best keeping in mind it is abundant in protein.