Face masks are an important part of any skin care regime! They differ from skin to skin and there are face masks for every skin type. If you have very dry skin or chapped skin with dry patches, look nowhere around than your own kitchen. Here we are with a creamy butter face mask recipe that can be a bit messy but does wonders for your skin and will make it extremely soft and glowing! Without much ado, let’s get on with the recipe-
Unsalted white butter- Unsalted white butter especially the one that is home made works wonders for your skin! It has great skin moisturizing properties and heals dryness completely.
Sweet almond oil- Sweet almond oil is a great skin moisturizer. It also brightens up your skin and adds a healthy glow to it.
Coconut oil- Coconut oil is a natural skin moisturizer and keeps your skin healthy and plump.
RECIPE FOR CREAMY FACE MASK FR EXTREMELY DRY SKIN
Things you need-
- 2 tablespoon unsalted white butter (softened at room temperature)
- 1 teaspoon sweet almond oil
- Few drops coconut oil
- In a mixing bowl, add unsalted white butter followed by sweet almond oil.
- Add in few drops of coconut oil and mix well.
- Apply the creamy face mask on cleansed skin. Make sure you apply a thick layer and lie down to avoid dripping.
- Let the mask work for 15-20 minutes and wipe it off. Use a gentle and moisturizing cleanser (preferable a cream cleanser) to get rid of any residue.
- The mask can be used under and around the eyes and lips as well.